Help to Buy/New Build Mortgages
If your client is looking for a mortgage to buy the new build property they’ve set their heart on but you’re struggling to place it, we may have a mortgage that can help.
We offer Help to Buy: Equity Loans, London Help to Buy and Help to Buy – Wales, right across our extensive residential range of mortgages, so there’s something to suit most buyers, even if their income structure is a little out of the ordinary or they’ve had an impaired credit history in the past.
In fact, we specialise in providing mortgages for buyers:
- With complex income structures that may have been turned down by High Street lenders, be that - Self-employed with just one year’s accounts;
- First time buyers with income multiples;
- Or contract workers.
- Who have had a credit score decline - we manually underwrite each and every application which means we look at the individual’s situation rather than just a set of numbers and can provide a tailored outcome for your client.
And we offer:
- Rates starting from 2.99 per cent.
- A Fees Assisted option on all two and three-year fixed mortgages, offering no application fee, no valuation fee and a £450 cashback on completion.
- Priority for New Build cases.
- Mortgage offers valid for up to six months.
- Procuration fees paid on exchange of contracts.
Here's a quick overview of the criteria:
Submitting an application
Before submitting an application your client must have been approved by their relevant Housing Association for a Help to Buy Equity Loan.
Further information on the Help to Buy shared equity Loan Scheme is available at: